
I finally was able to play golf like my Uncle Sean. Ok, maybe it was a little smaller, artificial grass and I had some trouble with my long and short game, but other than that, just like my Uncle Sean golfing. My score didn't reflect the true story because I had one level of difficulty that my Uncle Sean or PawPaw never faced--Olivia. She would run off with the ball or hit it with her hand or take it to a different hole. In truth my parents should have spent the extra $3 and got Olivia her own club and ball, but they were sure she wouldn't mind. HA! I knew better. The hardest part was at the end you hit your ball (or throw in my case) into a hole and it keeps the ball. That hardly seems fair. I had a great time and got to play my first game of golf with my friend Natalie.
See the Photo Gallery for my "helpful" caddy Olivia.
No comments:
Post a Comment