My PaPa had to come to TN to see one of his friends and we got to have him at our house for the night. I was so excited. We played in the yard, pretended to be pirates, practiced my Kung Fu moves and then PaPa read to me and my sister a bedtime story. It was nice to have him here and to have some variety in my evening routine. I love my PaPa.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
The Best Bed Time Story
My PaPa had to come to TN to see one of his friends and we got to have him at our house for the night. I was so excited. We played in the yard, pretended to be pirates, practiced my Kung Fu moves and then PaPa read to me and my sister a bedtime story. It was nice to have him here and to have some variety in my evening routine. I love my PaPa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment