At my preschool, I am student of the month. Yes this is quite an honor. Well, OK...all the kids in my class receive this honor for a month, but I am really excited. We get to put up a poster (see the picture) and the class spends 15 minutes every day singing a song to me (a you are special song) and then learning more about me. The poster was a family affair with even my Great-Grandpa Bobby helping out. He did my name in the fancy writing at the top. I think the only problem that I am going to have is adjusting back to the life of a "regular joe" student. Oh well, fame is fleeting.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Student of the Month
At my preschool, I am student of the month. Yes this is quite an honor. Well, OK...all the kids in my class receive this honor for a month, but I am really excited. We get to put up a poster (see the picture) and the class spends 15 minutes every day singing a song to me (a you are special song) and then learning more about me. The poster was a family affair with even my Great-Grandpa Bobby helping out. He did my name in the fancy writing at the top. I think the only problem that I am going to have is adjusting back to the life of a "regular joe" student. Oh well, fame is fleeting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Aiden!! I knew you were special!! Love you!
--Aunt Tracy
Post a Comment