Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oranges are Great

"Santa brought me a real orange and it wasn't wrapped or anything."
(Believe it or not-this is a direct quote from Aiden when asked on Christmas Day what his favorite present was. This made his grandparents question what I was feeding him.)

Christmas was so much fun. I loved all of my presents. I got a Better Batter and a robot from Santa. My Mimi and PaPaw got me a drum set and a panyo (piano keyboard) so I spent the rest of the week jamming with my cousin Makayla who got a guitar. My mom kept going around and turning them off when we weren't around but I quickly learned where those master on/off buttons were on the back. I kept dancing around and singing like a regular rock star. I really liked Christmas this year and keep asking if it could be Christmas again.

No comments: